AMSTERDAM -- Broadband World Forum 2013 -- If there's one thing this show can guarantee each year, it's decent beer on the show floor (that's Europe for ya!).
Once again, Lantiq Semiconductor pulled the stops out, drawing a massive crowd (pictured below) with a beer called Hell. (But, as we have pointed out previously, it tastes heavenly...)
And, of course, we quickly hunted out the best coffee on offer, as we showed in our first set of snaps. (See BBWF 2013: Pictures From Amsterdam.)
Click on the photo below to start this slide show and see which companies turned up with trucks, discover the identity of the show's iron man and see which animal adorned our Adtran Inc. (Nasdaq: ADTN) coffee.
For more from Broadband World Forum, see:
- Ericsson's Network Slicing: It's Far Out, Man
- Huawei Adds to Its SDN Arsenal
- BBWF 2013: What's It All About?
- Iskratel Unveils VDSL2 Vectoring
- Adtran Upgrades FTTH & VDSL Products
- ZTE Wins GPON Deal
- Alcatel-Lucent Unveils New Access Gear
- Jazztel Turns On Its FTTH network
- Calix Lands Caribbean Deal
- COS Systems Unveils FTTH Planning System
— Ray Le Maistre, Editor-in-Chief, Light Reading