SAN DIEGO -- Uplinq -- Barenaked Ladies (no, not that kind), Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation and millions in prize money headlined day two of Qualcomm Inc. (Nasdaq: QCOM)'s Uplinq Conference in its sunny San Diego home.
The annual developer shindig got back to its developer roots, but Brew, the chipmaker's operating system the show was founded to promote, was hardly mentioned. Instead, it was all about Android, Windows, HTML 5 and more.
We brought along a photographer to capture the "more." Click on the first image to launch a short slideshow of the Uplinq action.
All pictures by Sandy Huffaker, Getty Images, but the captions are our fault.
Want even more? Qualcomm posted many more pics here.
- Lookout Blazes Trail to Carrier Success
- Qualcomm Reorganizes to Protect Patents
- Qualcomm to Remain Absolutely Fabless
- Qualcomm Preps Snapdragon Windows RT Tablets
- Qualcomm: Multi-Band Chips Will Take LTE Global
- Qualcomm Touts Augmented Reality Progress
- Qualcomm Taps Gimbal for Location-Aware SDK
- Qualcomm, Akamai Team on Web Browsing
- Qualcomm Unleashes APIs on LTE
— Sarah Reedy, Senior Reporter, Light Reading Mobile