A few years ago all the talk was about the choices between different connection-oriented transport technologies, the potential challenges of introducing Ethernet into mobile backhaul deployments and other infrastructure and technical challenges.
Now, though, there's a much greater emphasis on which services and applications are being enabled by deployed technology, whether for business, wholesale or backhaul services.
Basically, the market has matured. Of course there are still technology issues to discuss, especially in terms of access products, but many of these are associated with operations and management rather than platform development.
Catch up with our coverage of the event so far by checking out the articles, slide shows and video interviews listed below:
- Ethernet Europe: Busting the Backhaul Bottleneck
- Ethernet Europe: Verizon's Jeff Schwarz
- Ethernet Europe: When Larry Met...
- Ethernet Europe: Global Crossing's Jeff Smith
- ANDA Still on the Block
- Ethernet Europe: Happy Snaps, Part I
- Ethernet Europe: Happy Snaps Part 2
- Euronews @ Ethernet Europe: April 12