That was the impression I got at this week's Ethernet Expo: Europe event in London. We have plenty still to report from that show -- carrier plans, technology developments -- but my overall impression is that 'Carrier Ethernet 2.0' is here, and that the sector is going to move on even faster in the next few years.
Here's a rundown of the coverage so far from this week's event:
- BT Touts 21CN Progress, New Service
- Ethernet Gear Market to Double
- Interoute CTO Blames Vendors for Confusion
- Ethernet Expo Europe 2008, Part I
- Ethernet Expo Europe, Part II