- Revenue growth of 37% over 2004 (2004 growth of 11% over 2003)
- Return to Operating Profitability. Pre-tax profit before goodwill amortization and other non-recurring expenses of $1.4m (loss of $2.6m in 2004)
- Strong cash position of $48.0m, including short and long-term liquid investments, and no borrowings ($47.1m at 30 June 2005, $50.7m at 31 December 2004)
- Gross profit margin of 39% compared with 42.5% in 2004
- Major strategic partnerships consolidated and extended
- Long-term contracts secured strengthening the Group’s growth prospects
Dr Zvi Marom, Chief Executive of BATM, said:
The hard work of the last few years and our focus on building a sustainable platform of growth for the Company has been borne out by these results. BATM has secured some notable contract wins in a highly competitive market and we have strengthened our relationships with major strategic partners.
I am confident that we are at the beginning of a period of significant renewed growth.
BATM Advanced Communications Ltd. (London: BVC)