For the next several months, we'll gather our 100Gbit/s coverage in a Light Reading briefing center at http://www.lightreading.com/100G.
You'll still see news analyses, wire feeds, and analyst notes on our front page, as usual. But the briefing center will give you a quick stopping place to see what's new in 100Gbit/s.
There's excitement on the routing and switching side:
- 100G Watch: Brocade Goes Big
- ZTE Fills Out Its 100G
- Brocade Preps 100G Launch
- AlcaLu Trash-Talks Cisco on 100G
- Xelerated Finally Gets 100G
- LINX Wants Its 100G
And there's also excitement on the optical side, where they're still working out the details of making 100Gbit/s transmission economical:
- Juniper's 100G Edge
- 100G Watch: Google Complains Again
- Infinera 100G Checkup
- Analyst: AlcaLu's 100G Game-Changer
- Verizon's Glen Wellbrock: 100G Update (video)
- 40G: Time for the Third-Party Candidate to Bow Out?
- 100G Hits the Ground Running
- Is 100G Transport Closing the Window on 40G?
The briefing center will be online for six months, meaning you can continue using it as a resource during Light Reading's Ethernet Expo in November and OFC/NFOEC in March 2011.
— Craig Matsumoto, West Coast Editor, Light Reading