A10 Discloses $6.5M Appcito Purchase Price
A10 Networks is paying just $6.5 million for Appcito, the cloud business that will complement A10's existing application delivery controller appliance line. (See A10 Buys Appcito for Hybrid Cloud Muscle.)
A10 reported $57.1 million revenue for the second quarter ending June 30, up 20% year-over-year, with a net loss (excluding one-time costs) of $1.1 million, or $0.02 per share, compared with a loss of $5.3 million, or $0.09 per share, in the year-ago quarter. (See A10 Reports $57.1M 2Q Revenue.)
A10 announced the Appcito acquisition this week. Its 31 employees will join A10's 860 people, and former Appcito CEO Kamal Anand joins A10 as VP and GM of the cloud business unit, effective when A10 closed the acquisition June 23.
A10's stock price was flat after hours late Thursday at $7.56.
- F5 Could Be Cisco's Next Takeover Target – Analyst
- Radware, 6Wind Team on Virtual Acceleration
- Avi Boosts Container Support for ADC
- A10 Networks Extends DDoS Protection
- Avi's Fire-Breathing New CEO Scorches Competitors
- Brocade Scoops Up Riverbed's SteelApp ADC
- Avi Networks Takes ADCs to the Cloud
— Mitch Wagner, , Editor, Light Reading Enterprise Cloud