ECI Appoints Officers
- Shmuel Gitlin has been appointed CFO (Chief Financial Officer), replacing Avi Ben Assayag, who is leaving the company.
- Eitan Zur has been named Senior Vice President and COO (Chief Operations Officer), responsible for ECI Telecom's Corporate functions (excluding finance, budget and marketing).
- Zamir Segev has been appointed Corporate Vice President Budget and Control.
- Anat Belluco has been named Vice President Corporate Human Resources, a promotion from her previous position of AVP and acting Vice President Human Resources.
- Ofer Zalmanovitch has been appointed CIO (Chief Information Officer), interfacing with the new IT outsourcing entity to be created with a strategic partner.
"These new appointments will provide further support to the individual companies, while we await improved market conditions to issue the companies", stated Doron Inbar, ECI Telecom's President and CEO.