SAN DIEGO -- Uplinq 2013 -- Qualcomm's annual developer bash ascended beyond the operating systems and apps that dominated discussions in years past.
This time around it was all about super-intensive, immersive services running on low-power devices. And, luckily, there was ample discussion on how to build networks that can support the services, too.
We left the show with the distinct feeling that tomorrow's children will be lazy and pale, but entertained in ways we've yet to imagine.
Check out the rest of our Uplinq coverage below:
- Why Developers Should Care About SDN
- Qualcomm: Small Cells Key for 1000x Capacity
- Qualcomm Committed to Evolving CDMA
- Watch Out! Qualcomm's Got a Wearable Device
- Developers Optimistic on Microsoft's Nokia Buy
- The Uplinq Outlook: 2013 Edition
— Sarah Reedy, Senior Editor, Light Reading