The Cisco community converged on San Francisco for Cisco Live last week, to hash out the latest advances in networking for carriers and the enterprise, as well as dance, play, and eat.
Light Reading was there, along with our trusty cameras. Click the image of the dancer below to start an image gallery of highlights from the conference.
And don't miss our other recent Cisco Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: CSCO) coverage:
- Cisco's Chambers Predicts 'Brutal' Tech Consolidation
- Cisco's Chambers Urges Obama to Rein in NSA
- Why Cisco Is Acquiring ThreatGrid
- Cisco to Acquire ThreatGrid Security
- Cisco Aims for '#1' in Hybrid Cloud
- Cisco Wants to Tidy Up Desktop Videoconferencing
- Cisco Drops the S-Bomb
- Cisco Intros Automated WAN Management
- Cisco Integrates Virtual, Physical Networks
- For Cisco, Is 'SDN' Code for 'Crush VMware?'
- Cisco Earnings Suffer From Carrier Weakness