We rack up the frequent flyer miles at Light Reading. This year, I criss-crossed the United States (as far east as Chicago, at least) and wore a groove through the middle of California with frequent trips to San Francisco and Silicon Valley from my San Diego home base.
Here's some of what I saw before, after and between my conferences and meetings of 2015.
Highlights from my 2015 conferences:
- Cookie Lickers, Headless Chickens & Other Open Source Troublemakers
- 'Community First' Drives Open Source Success
- Networks Are Like Mullets
- Google: 'Great' Data Center Networks Essential
- Why So Many SDN Groups?
- Open Compute Project Hits Critical Mass
More of my travel slideshows this year:
- Pics: Meet 'Big Bertha' at Juniper's Data Center Lab!
- Oracle OpenWorld in Pix: Watch Out for Funny Cigarettes
- OpenDaylight Summit in Pics: Behold, the Beard Is Resplendent
- Open Source Needs Butts More Than Bucks
- ONS2015 in Pics: Keep Pouring Work Juice!
- Juniper Pics: Ice Cream Makes Everything Better
- OCP Summit 2015 in Pics: 'His Beard Is So Majestic'