Casa's CEO Jerry Guo was talking about an IPO with Light Reading as early as late spring 2015, citing a high growth rate and a positive cash flow. (See Casa Systems Lines Up an IPO.)
According to Casa's S-1 filing, the company generated revenues of $233.6 million during the nine months ended September 30, 2017, up 7.7% compared with the same period a year earlier. Operating income for the nine-month period was $81.8 million, up by 27.6% year-on-year, while net income came in at $7.7 million, or $0.89 per diluted share.
In the full year 2016, Casa generated revenues of $316.1 million and operating income of $114.8 million.
It plans to list under the symbol "CASA" on Nasdaq.
For more on Casa, see:
- Casa Starts vCCAP Field Trials
- Casa Demos PON Remote PHY Tech at ANGA
- Casa Debuts Small Cell Tech at MWC
- Casa Backs Cable's Entry Into Wireless
- Enabling the Ultra-Broadband Era: Casa Systems' Approach to Virtualization
- Casa Systems Establishes International Ops in Limerick
- Casa Joins Virtual CCAP Parade
— Dan Jones, Mobile Editor, Light Reading