- Wal-Mart, the most evil corporation in the galaxy, according to tree-hugging cut-and-runners, debuts its video download service. Critics scoff that its prices are 30 percent higher than that of iTunes. But the critics are obviously anti-American.
- Cisco's earnings surge on demand for video gear. And whatever else they sell these days. Wal-Mart couldn't be reached for comment.
- Amazon and TiVo team up to take on the digital download industry and Wal-Mart.
- Acinion -- a company that makes me think of onions -- will launch a new breed of servers that won't be readily available at Wal-Mart.
- Facebook and Comcast prepare an Internet video on demand television series. I am all out of Wal-Mart references.