- Cisco is helping deploy IPTV out in the boondocks. Cows want their MTV, too.
- Is YouTube doing a better job of promoting copyrighted content than the copyright owners?
- More than half of all teenagers watch Internet TV at least occasionally. They'd watch more, if only they had desk jobs. Slackers.
- Brightcove locks up another cherry content deal, this time with Buena Vista Television.
- YouTube agrees to post a warning on its Japanese language site saying not to upload copyrighted material. Now posters can ignore the company in multiple languages.