- According to a Harris Poll, YouTube users are against the idea of pre-roll ads and would use the site less if they were implemented. Hmmm... People don't like ads. Who knew?
- A new Heavy Reading reports suggest that sports might be the future of Internet video. Look for reports on weather and traffic to follow.
- The European Union looks to make Internet video subject to the same regulations as traditional television. Goodbye, skateboarder falling off a rail. Hello, EastEnders.
- Viacom orders YouTube to remove over 100,000 clips of Viacom copyrighted content which, until now, had been the only thing worth watching on that site.
- There are many interesting niches of Internet video, according to people who spend all day surfing the Internet.