- OK, so its not really Internet video in its truest sense, but BitTorrent is video that you get from an Internet connection, and it's finally ready to launch its new retail video site this month.
- Despite robust fourth-quarter earnings, analysts are worried about Google's future profit margins partly due to its big bet on Internet video.
- Today, we are priviliged to have another video aggregator site launched.
- A Light Reading shout-out from Forbes as they report on Alcatel-Lucent's IPTV strategy originally reported here.
- Finally, from the quirky and bizarre categories, Oasis TV, the holistic news and information cable/Internet TV channel, contemplated inventing their new CEO in a lab. Instead of going to the lab, they lit some incense and hired a real person.