- So what do you do with video once you've uploaded it? Don't worry. There now exist entire companies just to answer that question.
- Now here's a pleasant one -- a video share site specifically for weddings. Viddia.com lets you share all the footage from your special day that most of the guests didn't get to see. You know, stuff like this.
- Just like kindergarten, the theme of DEMO '07 will be sharing. We're looking forward to DEMO '08: Potty training.
- AdMission introduces two types of online video advertising. Whew! More advertising. Thank goodness!
- Tech geek reminds us of how long he's been around, and writes a lengthy essay about how bigger is better for Internet video.