- Bill Gates shares his insight on how he thinks we will watch TV in five years. In other news, TV executives discuss ways they can watch Bill Gates for the next five years.
- Nothing is free. Not even the crap on YouTube, as Google announces it will pay users for original content.
- Peter Gabriel lobbies for a human rights version of YouTube. He has the touch.
- This article reminds us that Internet video never blinks -- not even when Senator John McCain is sleeping.
- The Connected Home business has become a crowded market with the likes of Cisco, Apple, and Microsoft, to name a few. But one thing it's not crowded with: interested consumers.