- Entertainment guys have a much different take on telco video than do the box makers and ankle-breakers we normally interview. Check out this Q&A with entertainment consultant Lou Volpano on LRTV.
- Internet video is a rich opportunity for the companies that built the Net's infrastructure.
- Michael Eisner is starting a celebrity Internet video channel. Because celebrities need more exposure in this culture.
- This Q&A with the CEO of Joost doesn't cheer me up. But it is fun to say Joost. Joost. Joost. See?
- Presidential candidates will take their BS to the Internet in 2008.