- Internet video has forced VCs to pony up for content delivery networks.
- AOL will broadcast live streaming video of QVC. Darn, I was really holding out for C-Span 8 "The Ocho," but I guess this will have to do.
- Not news: Internet Video Magazine says that by 2010, 157 million Americans will be watching net videos. News: There's a publication called Internet Video Magazine.
- Nasty school yard catfight culprits caught in the act on Internet video. Meow.
- Off Topic: While we're on the subject of cats, it's Friday, so take it easy this afternoon and fire off a few rounds on the kitten cannon. Don't tell Rosie O'Donnell.