- Presidential hopeful Barack Obama will use Internet video as part of his campaign. Videos will include standard political messages and seductive clips of Mr. Obama in front of his Webcam.
- Obama will launch this net video campaign via Brightcove, which just bagged $59.5 million in funding.
- Joost when you thought we'd never write something else about Joost...
- Virtual Digital Cable has filed a complaint in hopes of becoming the first Web video content provider to gain access to cable programming based on an obscure 1992 FCC rule.
- Net video network Veoh lands talent agency deal with talent firm United Talent Agency -- the same firm that represents Ben Stiller, who, like most Internet videos, is not funny.