- Netflix to offer streaming video rental service. Because you know DVDs are, like, so 2005.
- Cisco's growth could rely heavily on Internet video growth.
- Arris set to buy Tandberg TV for 96 Norwegian Kroner per share. When converted to U.S. currency, that's about 31 gallons.
- Dovetail.tv says it will pay 10 cents per download to content authors. Wow. You could make some serious cash if anyone had ever heard of Dovetail.tv.
- This is the second time I've linked to a blender-related story. It's more relevant than you may think.