- Yahoo's video service to be made available on Akimbo. But Yahoo also has designs (well, concepts) on true Internet TV.
- How the terabyte drive could end the DVD wars -- you know, just like it ended the Spanish-American War.
- South Korea to launch commercial Internet TV service. And, maybe, nuclear missiles.
- Will Internet video have advertising? Yes. But what are you trying to sell to a market that consists of people who pass the time watching videos of tricycle drag races?
- Off Topic: Guy loses bet; Must ski nude. Probably won't be on YouTube.