- Brazil update: YouTube has been officially blocked in most of country. If only there were other video sharing sites out there...
- MediaZone unveils Social TV. Which may end up promoting antisocial behavior.
- Verizon to make Internet video content available on FiOS. Now if only they made FiOS available in populated areas, we'd have something here.
- From our friends in New Zealand: Broadband-enabled televisions to reach 162 million by 2011. That's one million for every game in a baseball season. Coincidence?
- Off Topic: Investigators are still looking into what caused the gaseous smell that stank up Midtown Manhattan yesterday. Please make your own Light Reading editor jokes in the boards below.