Net Video Notes
11:15 AM -- Welcome to the January 8 edition of Net Video Notes. Here are five items we thought you should see:
- Sony unveils new way to watch lame, grainy Internet video content.
- Apple may unveil a device that allows Internet video content to be viewed on your TV this week. Do you see a theme developing here? I'm just sayin'...
- Video is leading the way at CES, according to USA Today. So apparently the trend is officially over.
- Major television networks are starting up Internet channels to deliver content. As we all know, the big TV networks wrote the book on crafting horrible programs that appeal to small audiences.
- Attend law school or act like a jerk on YouTube? These are the tough decisions facing today's young professionals.