- Brazilian judge orders YouTube to prevent Brazilians from viewing steamy videos of Brazilian supermodel. Is that an act of treason or something?
- Videos of ballpoint pens in a blender are the most important content on the Net today. Will advertisers finally ever figure this out?
- Crime 101. Don't post your transgressions online for the world to see. Police officers have computers, too.
- Oh, poop. Someone used the old IPTV's still in diapers analogy to lead off a Top 10 list.
- Google buys stake in Chinese Internet video site. We thought about blocking this story so you couldn't see it. But that would be evil, wouldn't it?