SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- Alianza, the cloud voice platform company, announced today that Spanish Fork Community Network (SFCN), a municipal broadband services provider in Utah, has selected Alianza’s Cloud Voice Platform as its next gen voice solution. SFCN will use Alianza’s solution to enhance its residential voice and to launch new hosted business VoIP and SIP trunking services. Alianza is showcasing this solution and how it can help with Cable VoIP 2.0 initiatives at the NCTC Winter Education Conference at the Level 3 Communications booth (#300).
Spanish Fork Community Network delivers a triple-play package of broadband, voice and cable TV services for residents and businesses in the city of Spanish Fork. Voice services were originally launched by SFCN in 2010 and SFCN required a more agile, most cost-effective next generation solution. Alianza provides a comprehensive and easy-to-manage cloud-based solution purpose-built for service providers to deliver high-margin VoIP services.
SFCN decided to switch to Alianza’s platform in order to:
- Enhance the customer experience
- Alianza’s solution delivers improved voice and fax quality, greater reliability and provides operational tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Using Alianza’s turnkey, branded end-user portal, SFCN customers can easily access their accounts to customize call settings
- Simplify provisioning and streamline management -- leveraging Alianza’s web portal and API integration options, SFCN’s operations team can manage and activate subscribers in a single system and automate processes
- Launch new services -- using Alianza’s rich feature set, SFCN can deliver new services to business customers and new functionality to residential customers