Light Reading's annual Leading Lights awards had a special twist this year (in addition to all the Texas-themed twists and surprises): three categories devoted to honoring outstanding women in the next-gen comms industry.
The Leading Lights dinner was held last Monday after Women in Comms' one-day conference and job fair where more than 150 women and men in the industry came together to network, debate the issues and support women in our industry.
Click on the image below to launch a short slideshow of the sites, drinks and winners from the inaugural event.
And for more on WiC Leading Lights in Texas, check out:
- Leading Lights 2016: Winners' Gallery
- WiC Pics: Women in Comms Takes Austin
- Leading Lights 2016 Highlights
- Women in Comms' Leading Lights Awards Winners Revealed
- WiC Leading Lights Finalists: Hedy Lamarr Award for Female Tech Pioneer of the Year
- WiC Leading Lights Finalists: Most Inspiring Woman in Comms
- WiC Leading Lights Finalists: Female-Led Startup to Watch
- Women in Comms Leading Lights: The Finalists
— The Staff, Women in Comms