- Google employee builds chainmail banner at work. I pass this along because everything Google does is important. Yes, everything.
- We're not the only ones with a memorable quotes list. But TorrentFreak's list isn't as funny.
- Apparently copying your own CDs is now illegal, too. Man, life sucks.
- Amazon is going to buy eMusic, according to Contentinople's 2008 predictions.
- In case you were too busy reading Harry Potter to notice, gaming was HUGE in 2007.
- Expensive champagne may not impress your snobby friends on New Year's Eve. They may not know the difference.
— Phil Harvey, Person of the Year, Light Reading