Well, for those of us who are spending the day digging out of a pile of email and paperwork, here are a few headlines worth noting:
- Reliability, thy name is not Microsoft.
- Unofficially speaking, Nintendo's Wii is kicking some ass in the video game console war. And should we really be calling it a war? Maybe skirmish is more appropriate.
- The good news: You'll soon be able to enjoy broadband access on lots of major airlines. The bad news: People caught peeking at The Sun's Page 3 will be ejected at 30,000 feet.
- The recording industry group IFPI is pressuring ISPs to block BitTorrent and Websites such as The Pirate Bay as a way of curbing intellectual property theft. But its recommendation to block all P2P protocols is a bit over the top.
- Just curious: Does Cisco hate it when folks use regular PCs to emulate its routers?