- Total customers continued to lose ground since 2007 (-4 percent), although a substantial part of the loss was in 2008.
- Total digital video customers increased by a respectable 13 percent during the period from FY 2007 through the second quarter of 2009, but growth has slowed significantly this year.
- High-speed Internet customers jumped by a respectable 12.7 percent during the same period, but, again, slowed this year.
- Advanced service customers grew by 29 percent during that period, on track with the 2008 gains.
- Voice subs grew by 57 percent during this span, but they are not on track to repeat the feat.
- The average revenue per customer rose 16.6 percent during the period, indicating a strong up-sell of existing subs to advanced services.