Cable guys and gals who braved the cold and snow were treated to a week full of conference sessions and demos confirming that the notions of "TV Everywhere"; IPTV and IP service convergence; interactive television; "greenness"; 3D TV; and a technical linkage of the Docsis and PON worlds are among the top items on cable's tech agendas these days. [Ed. note: Conferences and demos are "treats?"]
The show is over, but the images live on. Just click the image below to start up the slideshow.
And if you missed anything, here's a recap of what made news last week in the snow-filled Mile High City:
- CableLabs Opens 'TV Everywhere' Info Spigot
- Arris Crafting Its Own Video Sling
- Huawei Breaks US Set-Top Seal
- Rogers Seeks Tru2way Alternative
- SCTE Expo: MSOs Prep IPTV Push
- TV Execs: Don't Be Distracted by 'TV Everywhere'
- Comcast Thinks Big With ITV
- Discovery Exec: Free Web TV Is a Biz Kill
- Comcast COO: Nat'l Platform Key to Interactive Ads
- CableLabs Plays Host to 3DTV Demos
- Moto Adds to 'CablePON'
- Arris Partners on Docsis-Controlled EPON
— Jeff Baumgartner, Site Editor, Cable Digital News