PARIS -- Broadband World Forum -- This year's event opened its doors Tuesday morning to a buzzy crowd looking for fiber and DSL access innovation.
And, in some ways, they got it! (See Iskratel's Broadband Masterstroke.)
Click on the pic below to launch the slide show:
And, if you haven't been paying attention, here's a selection of headlines to give you a flavor of the show:
- Belgacom Preps VDSL2 Vectoring Deployment
- Can Carriers Sell Faster DSL?
- BBWF 2011: Hot Techs on the Show Floor
- BBWF 2011: Huawei to Unveil New Network Strategy
- AlcaLu Speeds Up Its VDSL2
- BBWF 2011: The F Word
- ASSIA Bigs Up Its Mobile App
- NSN Dives Into Liquid Net
- BBWF 2011: Who Needs FTTH?
- Ericsson, NSN Invest in Optical Startup
- Stakes, Chips, Beans & SPIT
All pics and captions are our fault.
— Ray Le Maistre, International Managing Editor, Light Reading