- Boxee is moving on from its misadventures with Hulu. The online video software maker announced that it has added Blip.tv to its content lineup and released a new application that enables customers to use their iPhone and iPod Touch devices as remote controls.
- Former NBCU digital chief George Kliavkoff has joined Hearst Corp. as the new executive vice president of Entertainment & Syndication.
- Ad network optimization firm PubMatic announced today that it has completed a Series B funding round led by Draper Fisher Jurvetson.
- Quantcast today announced plans to target local content publishers through partnerships with Hearst Corp., CBS Interactive, Media General, and American City Business Journals Inc.
- ABC.com series took nine of the spots on Nielsen Online's list of the 10 TV series most viewed online. But there's a catch: NBC/Fox joint venture Hulu wasn't included in the stats.
— Erin Barker, Contentinople