And, as part of the recently created Digital division of operator giant Telefónica SA (NYSE: TEF), BlueVia is in a great position to develop relationships and bring together the different people and companies that could, and should, be working together.
As Valles explains in this video, a greater degree of understanding between developers and the communications service providers can help expose their applications and lead to benefits for all parties, including the end users.
See Valles, a big Otis Redding fan, explain what BlueVia has been up to in this regard from about 1:00 into the interview.
And later in the video you can find out what Valles thought was hot at this year's Mobile World Congress and which team the Spaniard believes is going to win the Euro 2012 soccer championship this summer. (Clue: It isn't England…)
- BlueVia Appeals to App Developers
- Telefónica to Hatch Startups
- Telefonica Holds Key to Digital Model
- Telefónica's Looking Trendy
- Microsoft Gives Telefónica an Apps Edge
- Telefonica Shows Developers the Money
- Telefonica Restructures, Creates New Units