- NFL and NBCU have decided to stream all Sunday Night Football games live with Adobe Flash, which still holds the lead over Microsoft's Silverlight. The Flash player offers football fans features like multiple camera angles, picture-in-picture technology, in-game highlights, and live statistics.
- Managed video and software services provider iStreamPlanet makes a slew of announcements, from customer wins to a new headquarters in Las Vegas to a new director of solutions engineering.
- Dailymotion is teaming up with the One Laptop per Child (OLPC) Foundation to enable children in developing nations to view educational videos.
- Yahoo celebrates (not wholeheartedly though, since stock is below $20) a partnership with Verizon. Verizon customers still have their choice of portal, but Yahoo is now "preferred." The telco is banking on working with an established Web brand rather than building its own.
- Comcast unsurprisingly appeals the FCC's wrist-slap for the MSO's treatment of P2P traffic.
— The Staff, Contentinople