Are You (Customer) Experienced?
This week in Research Rewind we focus on customer experience management, analytics for travel providers, Google's high fiber diet, cloud computing in AME and where to get all your telecom news and tweets.
- Heavy Reading's new report, "Customer Experience Management Still Needs to Bridge the Chasm," explains why turf wars threaten telco CEM initiatives. Read the related blog post.
- Another new report from Heavy Reading, "Travel Providers Get On Board With Insight From Analytics," examines how companies in the travel ecosystem use analytics, as well as expected trends over the next 24 months. Read the related blog post.
- At the Broadband World Forum, Google highlighted its experiences deploying high-speed fiber, taking a shot at Verizon in the process. Read more in Pyramid Research's new Pyramid Point blog post, "Google Seeks Turf in US Fiber Market."
- HP and other companies in Africa and the Middle East expect substantial growth from ICTs and clouds. Read about it in Pyramid Research's new Pyramid Point blog post, "AME Forecast: Cloudy with Heavy State Subsidies".
- Looking for the latest in telecom news, tweets and retweets? Follow me on Twitter @PyramidMatt or at Storify here. You can also get Matt's Mentions, a free, daily telecom newsletter, by registering at Pyramid Research by registering or updating your profile here.
— Matt Donnelly, Managing Editor, Pyramid Research