- Pyramid just published two new Insider reports on Africa & the Middle East (AME): "Mobile Advertising in AME to Become a Key Value-Added Service for Operators" and "Why Telecom Operators Should Target the Enterprise Market in Sub-Saharan Africa." You can download free excerpts of these reports right now by clicking the links.
- In addition, Pyramid has updated our Country Intelligence Reports on Uruguay and Indonesia. These are five-year telecom market forecasts for each of these countries. Click the links to download free excerpts.
- The latest Heavy Reading Mobile Networks Insider report, "Influx of Devices Drives Need for Mobile Network Security," is now available. Click the link to download the table of contents, list of figures and an executive summary. A related blog post is here.
- Looking for your daily telecom news fix? You can get Matt's Mentions, a free, daily telecom newsletter, sent straight to your inbox by registering at Pyramid Research or updating your profile here. Or click here for a sample. Also, the most-clicked links on Matt's Mentions are collected every Monday in something we call Honorable Mentions.
- Looking for the latest in telecom news, tweets and retweets? Follow me on Twitter @PyramidMatt.
— Matt Donnelly, Managing Editor, Pyramid Research