NTT on the security and business case for private 5G networks2/14/2022
Parm Sandhu, VP of enterprise 5G products and services for NTT; and Warren Small, global head of security and innovation for NTT, join the Light Reading podcast to discuss NTT's approach to delivering private 5G networks to enterprise customers.
"Nearly a quarter of the companies that we interviewed are already piloting private 5G networks. About one-third of those have already deployed at least the network as operational, meaning it's really moving data as part of their operations mission," explains Sandhu.
Here are just a few things covered in this podcast episode:
- What's driving interest in private 5G networks from enterprise customers (01:52)
- How private 5G networks address security concerns (03:40)
- Challenges enterprises face that private 5G can address (06:20)
- NTT's use cases in working with customers on private 5G networks (13:00)
- More on security aspects of private 5G; NTT partnership with ServiceNow (16:30)
Related stories and links:
- Omdia's Private Networks Intelligence Service
- Private 5G Here and Now
- NTT VP Parm Sandhu on the data and security draw of private 5G networks
- Podcast: Digital twinning the Tour de France
— Kelsey Kusterer Ziser, Senior Editor, Light Reading