This week in Research Rewind, we look at the importance of femtocell silicon devices, India's optical transport network boom and Latin America's smartphone revolution.
- The latest issue of Heavy Reading Components Insider, "Femtocell Technology Enables Small Cell Wireless Revolution," analyzes the availability of femtocell silicon devices and reviews the importance of software and end-to-end solution providers. Read more in the companion blog post.
- The latest Heavy Reading Insider, "India Gears Up for an Optical Transport Network Boom," explores the issues facing India’s telcos as they revamp their networks to handle bigger traffic loads. Read more in the companion blog post.
- It's no surprise Latin America is a hot market for smartphones, and it's going to get even hotter. In Pyramid's new Latin America Telecom Insider, read how operators are planning to get more smartphones in the hands of more people throughout Latin America.
- Looking for your daily telecom news fix? You can get Matt's Mentions, a free, daily telecom newsletter, sent straight to your inbox by registering at Pyramid Research or updating your profile here. Or click here for a sample. Also, the most-clicked links on Matt's Mentions are collected every Monday in something we call Honorable Mentions.
- Looking for the latest in telecom news, tweets and retweets? Follow me on Twitter @PyramidMatt or at Storify here.
That's Research Rewind for this week. Until next Friday, we'll see you online at Pyramid Research and Heavy Reading. May the telecom be with you!
— Matt Donnelly, Managing Editor, Pyramid Research