SAN ANTONIO -- CCA Global Expo -- The CCA brought its 100 carrier members and their vendor partners to San Antonio this week to discuss the issues unique to their footprint and size.
The theme of the week was "strength in numbers," with more than a hint of duopoly bashing and a healthy dose of advocacy for regulatory changes. For Light Reading, Tex-Mex, goofy hats, and the Alamo were also big themes of the week in Texas.
Click the image below to launch a short slideshow of our trip, on the show floor and off.
Read up on the news of the week below.
- Rural Carriers: SoftBank Will Fund Your LTE
- Yahoo Searches for Rural Wireless Allies
- Son: Dish Could Be Sprint's Great Ally
- C Spire Engineer: Major Concerns About VoLTE
- Sprint Joins Forces With Rural America on LTE
- Boingo Expands Hotspot 2.0 Trial to 23 Airports
- Scratch Wireless Eyes International Expansion
- Big Fish in the CCA's Pond
— Sarah Reedy, Senior Editor, Light Reading