In Light Reading's 2011 Fall Salary Survey of more than 2,500 telecom professionals, including 700 service providers, we learned that stabilizing salaries weren't enough to restore optimism in the communications industry.
Though the full 11-page report is available here for registered users, we'd like to make the raw questions and answers available to you as well. Before we kick off our third annual salary survey later this year, please enjoy this slide show recap of the October 2011 survey.
Click the image below to open the slide show, then navigate using the buttons above each image:
- LR Presents Second Annual Salary Survey
- Operators Still Seeking LTE Engineers
- LR Salary Survey Shows Cautious Optimism
- Light Reading's 2010/2011 Salary Survey
- Introducing Light Reading's Salary Survey
— The Editors, Light Reading