Cable Center IDs 2013 HoF Class
DENVER -- The Cable Center today announced that six industry leaders have been elected to The Cable Hall of Fame Class of 2013. The six honorees will be inducted during the annual Cable Hall of Fame Celebration, held in conjunction with The Cable Show 2013, June 10-12, 2013, in Washington, D.C.
The new honorees are:
- John M. Egan, Chairman, Evolution Digital
- James P. Mooney, Principal and Managing Partner, JLM Partners
- Timothy P. Neher, Partner, Pilot House Associates, LLC
- Richard Parsons, Senior Advisor, Providence Equity LLC
- Josh Sapan, President and CEO, AMC Networks
- Amy Tykeson, President and CEO, BendBroadband
Each honoree was chosen based on their significant achievements and contributions to the cable industry. The 2013 Cable Hall of Fame selection committee was chaired by Jerald L. Kent, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Suddenlink Communications, and Chairman of The Cable Center’s Board of Directors. Since 1998, 96 men and women have been inducted into the Cable Hall of Fame.
The Cable Center