Amino Addresses the Connected Home
CAMBRIDGE, UK -- Amino, leader in IPTV, is to launch a wider solutions-based offering at TV Connect 2014 introducing a range of new advanced set-top boxes with home monitoring and control capabilities and fully integrated OTT content platform.
Visitors to Amino’s stand – 105 – at the show, which runs from 18-20 March at London’s Olympia, will be able to see:
- Amino Home Reach: a new operator-grade cloud-based home monitoring and control solution that includes a range of devices – sensors, cameras and a USB STB dongle - plus mobile app and operator administration tools. The new Amino Hub will also be showcased which will allow operators to deploy a full range of home monitoring and control services to customers who at present only take broadband
- the new Amino OTT platform: this includes the Amino TV App Store - which offers over 350 “made for TV” apps covering entertainment, sport, news and weather. Premium VoD service capability, initially including VUDU*, will also be integrated into key products in the portfolio including the Live Advanced Media Platform which will also be showcased
- powerful new additions to the Amino set-top box range - including the A150 and A550 – combining the company’s reputation for quality with improved performance and integrated OTT content from the Amino TV App Store and Amino Home Reach capabilities
- the Live Advanced Media Platform – the future proof platform for the delivery of multiscreen multistream experiences around the home
- existing devices in the company’s A140 range will also be upgraded – with new Timeshift pause live TV capabilities via a high endurance tiny USB plug-in alongside Amino Home Reach capabilities