Optimum Launches Virtual Receptionist for Small Businesses
BETHPAGE, NY — Cablevision Systems Corp. today announced the Virtual Receptionist from Optimum, a cloud-based call routing and answering service for small business customers. The Virtual Receptionist helps Optimum Voice business customers more efficiently manage inbound calls while projecting a more professional image and keeping off-site or mobile workers better connected. The service is easy to manage through the small business web portal and does not require additional equipment.
The Virtual Receptionist automatically answers incoming calls with a custom recorded message and presents the caller with a variety of call routing options that can be selected by telephone keystrokes, such as pressing a certain number for sales, directions, or to leave a voicemail. The recorded messages and keystroke options can be configured directly by the customer through the web portal. Additionally, the Virtual Receptionist enhances customer rollover hunting with a queue when other lines are in use to ensure businesses never miss an important customer call.
Benefits of the Optimum Virtual Receptionist for small business customers include:
- Ability to direct customers quickly to the right person, department, or information message
- Create a customized pre-recorded greeting for business hours, with the option to create an additional greeting for after hours
- Time of day scheduling to allow businesses to decide when they want a live person to answer customer calls and when to use the virtual receptionist
- Calls can be delivered to any phone number within the US, Puerto Rico, Canada, US Virgin Islands, or any cellphone
- Selection of 12 on hold music treatments and two intercept messages for the enhanced hunt group call queue
- Easy management of the service directly from the web portal with a set-up wizard to guide customers through each step of configuration and set-up
Cablevision Systems Corp. (NYSE: CVC)