AMSTERDAM -- Broadband World Forum -- The Dutch capital might not have greeted Europe's broadband brethren with warm and sunny weather, but the mood was bright on the show floor at the RAI exhibition center as fiber, DSL, home networks and software-defined networking (SDN) dominated discussions.
To get a flavor of the show, here's a selection of our video and written reports from the event.
- BBWF 2012: Is Europe Too Risk Averse?
- SoftCOM: Huawei's Take on SDN
- Broadband Mix for Telekom Austria
- The Lowdown on Service Provider SDN
- BBWF 2012: Day 2 Review
- BBWF 2012: Day 1 Review
- Ericsson CTO: Let's Redefine SDN
- BBWF 2012: SDN Rules
- Alcatel-Lucent Enhances VDSL2 Vectoring
But we also had our camera to hand: Check out the sights by clicking on the picture below to launch the slide show.
All the pictures and captions are ours (which explains the quality...)
If you're in the mood for nostalgia, here are the pics from last year's show in Paris:
— Ray Le Maistre, International Managing Editor, Light Reading